At Alert Level 2, the following guidelines will be in place:
- The golf course, clubhouse and other facility at the golf club can open at Alert Level 2.
- All staff, players, visitors must adhere to general government advice; particularly all recommended hygiene and mask wearing measures.
- Strict hygiene and sanitisation practices will be maintained throughout the clubhouse including all common touch points and surfaces.
- Everyone must sign in using the NZ COVID Tracer QR code or completing the Contact Register Book.
- Physical distancing (2 metres encouraged) between all staff, players and visitors should be maintained. Distancing should be maintained on the golf course and throughout all club facilities.
- The George Bennet Lounge is restricted to a maximum of 50 people.
- The Bunker Bar is restricted to a maximum of 25 people.
- All groups should be seated, have separation from other groups, and be served by a single server if possible.
- All users of the Clubhouse should wear a mask except when drinking or eating.
- All players should sanitise their hands before and after play.
- Groups of golfers should maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres between themselves and other groups they do not know on the course.
- Club events and competitions will be held so long as strict adherence to hygiene, distancing and gatherings regulations can be maintained.
TCGC Executive Committee