COVID-19 MEASURES: ALERT LEVEL 1
Kia ora koutou:
We are now at Covid Level 1 - All restrictions are lifted! Our grounds and operational staff will be working on reinstating normal operations around the course and clubhouse.
Club events and competitions will resume from July and an updated club programme for the remainder of the year will be issued by Friday 19 June 2020.
I wish to thank our staff, volunteers and all our members for working together during these unprecedented times.
However, please continue to practise good hygiene and keep a note of where you've been. The virus is still spreading internationally and may yet re-emerge here.
The Golden Rules for everyone at Alert Level 1;
- If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
- Wash your hands! Wash your hands! Wash your hands!
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- If you’re concerned about your wellbeing or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
- Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this.
- Businesses should help people keep track of their movements by displaying the Ministry of Health QR Code for contact tracing.
- Stay vigilant! There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up Alert Levels if we have to.
- People will have had different experiences over the last couple of months. Whatever you’re feeling — it’s okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself.